To Apply for or Port your Section 8 benefits contact a Local Public Housing Agency
(PHA) in your chosen area.

After 12 months in the program you can move your benefits and port your family  anywhere in the jurisdiction of the Section 8 housing system. 


Find PHA

Sec8Rent.com © 2018 King of the Middle Class, Inc.

Regal King Realty